BGP Marine, a dedicated marine seismic exploration subsidiary division of BGP
International, is looking for marine seismic observer, shift leader of observer for our flag ship RV BGP Prospector,which is capable of towing 12 digi streamers. The candidate should meet following requirements,
1) Should bear valid certifications related to the offshore operation such as BOSEIT, HUET, Seafarer passport etc.
2) Bachelor or above degree education background at Electronic, Computer Science.
3) With 5 years working experience at same positions (Observer or Shift Leader of Observer) onboard 8 streamer vessels, Geo- Streamer or Digi Streamer will be preferred.
4) Be able to operate marine seismic acquisition system, and back deck handling independently.
5) Strong communication skill, good teamwork, reliable crew member, and self-disciplined.
BGP Marine offers its crewmembers:
1) The chance to work in a team with competent and friendly colleagues from all over the world with concrete Chinese culture.
2) Worldwide career opportunities, both offshore and in our offices
3) Extensive world travel
4) Competitive compensation
For more information or to submit a resume or CV please email us at: